2017 JULIA IDESON AWARD
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY
Please provide the following information with each entry. Label with numbers as indicated below:
- Name, address, telephone number and e-mail of the person submitting the entry/nomination.
- Name, address, telephone number and e-mail of the person(s)/organization responsible for the project, if different from the nominator.
- Briefly describe the entry.
- Detail how the resources of the Texas Room/HMRC were important to the project. List specific HMRC resources used.
- Explain how the project contributes to a better understanding of local or Texas history/culture.
- Submit a copy of the entry.
Entries must be submitted in the name of the person(s) or organization responsible for executing the project. Submitting an entry constitutes agreement to the terms of eligibility and also serves as agreement that the Friends of the Texas Room may publicize the award and accompanying details about the recipient(s). Any physical entries become the property of the Houston Metropolitan Research Center.
Send entries to:
Friends of the Texas Room
P. O. Box 27827
Houston, TX 77227-7827